SAFETY RECALL INSTRUCTIONS
There has been cracking and failure associated with the Dynamic wheels (5 stud pos60 rims) which could have the effect of losing wheels during travel. The work to be completed will be:
- Replace Dynamic Wheels, 5 stud pos60 (silver or black are available)
- Replace all wheel studs and tensioned correctly for all 5 stud pos60 wheels (155NM)
- All AOR Series 4 trailers handed over to customers between June 2016 and September 2017;
- Those trailers fitted with Dynamic Wheels (5 stud pos60 Landcruiser);
- This recall does not apply to any other timeframes and/or any other wheel types.
- Check to see if you have the wheels outlined in the recall requirement above. If you do not have these wheels, the recall does not apply to you.
- If you are unsure as to whether you have the wheels outlined in the recall requirement above, please call or email Tyrewise Warana (Qld) on the following contact details:
- (07) 5493 7155
- [email protected]
- Tyrewise Warana will coordinate the above work at a store that is available and best suits the customer (where ever possible) nationally.
Hints: Identifying the Dynamic Wheel
- The original Toyota rim has an indelible blue dot on the outer face of the rim. If you have this blue dot on your rim then this recall does not apply to you.