ATM Upgrades from 2400kg to 2500kg
Cost: $150 includes new plate, freight and GST
- Once AOR has received your information and photos they are accessed for approval. At this time if there are any concerns of not passing you will be notified by email or phone. Please note this process can take a few weeks.
- Once approved an invoice is emailed through to the customer to pay.
- Once payment is received the new plate is made and sent to the customer.
QLD BASED CUSTOMERS
- AOR will notify The Transport and Main Roads Department, Queensland of the ATM Upgrade.
- Once The Transport and Main Roads Department, Queensland, confirms update processed, we will contact you to confirm.
ALL OTHER STATES
- AOR is unable to lodge these details on our customer’s behalf with the Transport and Main Roads Department in Queensland, as the customer will be registered in another State.
- The customer will need to update the details with their local vehicle registration authority. AOR will email a letter to the customer advising the customer that the letter is to be submitted along with photos of the new compliance plate, so the upgrade can be recorded accordingly in their State.
If you have any questions please contact AOR Service on 07 5390 0333.